Friday 13 May 2016

Anime #1: Top 5 Shoujo Anime

Hey peeps. So I know everyone's been anticipating (I'm so lame cries) for this. As the title explains, I will be sharing with you the top 5 Shoujo, romantic, comedy, supernatural anime for me of all times.


#5. Ao Haru Ride [Blue Spring Ride]

Genres: romance, shoujo, school life, drama, comedy
Girl meets guy again after a few years pass and what happens...?

I'm sure many people know this anime well and question why I put this as 5th. Well as a person that reads tons of manga I know the manga is way better than the anime since manga explains more about characters, plot, and whatnot. The main character can be very relevant to real life; we feel her emotions and the guy is a nonchalant person but we know where he comes from (history, background).
I think the anime was a bit overrated (everyone loved the manga) but nevertheless good (I mean I loved it, I'm a sucker for these genres), just a bit overrated. So my suggestion is to watch the anime and then read the manga or just straight up read the manga and then watch the anime after finishing the series.


#4.  MÄR [Märchen Awakens Romance]

Genres: adventure, action, supernatural, fantasy, shoujo/shounen, romance
Guy goes into a different dimension to save both that and the Earth.

Ah. It's been awhile since I've watched this anime, maybe I should watch it again -when I'm not fricking busy lol. This would've easily been in my top 3 had I not watched the others. The art is pretty good for an anime this old and the tracks for this anime is amazing. Like I-still-listen-to-it amazing. Anyways, the anime's plot explains a lot -I mean it has a beginning and an end- and it's different from many of the other shounen-based animes. One of the greatest things to see is the evolution of the main character throughout the show. He is just one of those people who are very optimistic and hardworking, makes people want to cheer him on. My suggestion is to stop whatever it is you're doing and get working on this anime instead :)


#3. Kaichō wa Maid-sama! [President is a Maid!]

Genres: romance, shoujo, comedy, school life
The president of a school that doesn't permit working is caught doing...?

This is a rather cute anime. I thoroughly enjoyed it but it is also one of those animes that have a manga so since I was reading the manga beforehand, the anime was -which I thought was originally not going to be as great- was actually pretty decent. I mean I still love and prefer the manga over the anime but the anime was pretty descriptive and ended in a way which watchers wouldn't be left with dissatisfaction. So watch it and read the manga anytime you want in whichever order.


#2. SA [Special A]

Genres: comedy, romance, school life, shoujo, drama
Meet the female lead, who is always second place. Meet the male lead who is always first place. Setting: a rich and beautiful school filled with rich students who are envious of the SA -a program with the top 7 highest marked students in the school.

I LOVE THIS ANIME. I ALSO LOVE THIS MANGA. It is one of the few things in my childhood memory. The setting is pretty cliché but guaranteed, you will learn to fight alongside the female lead while loving the male lead. Aside from that, it is a comedy and although there aren't a lot of jokes made literally (not meant to be jokes); we see a bunch of them. 
Spoiler Like a rice ball that cracked the cement floor LOL I can't
Maybe your humour doesn't go that far but I laugh at things that normal people don't usually laugh at (I'm usually a serious person). So if you want to watch something that'll boost your mood positively; then I suggest watching this anime. Even if you're happy already STILL. WATCH. ITTT. :)


#1. Hakuōki-Shinsengumi-Kitan (Season 1) and Hakuōki Hekketsuroku (Season 2)

Genres: tragedy, supernatural, action, historical, shoujo, romance
Female lead tries finding her father at night and runs into...?

I'm not a sucker for tragedies (I'd rather avoid them and happily skip) and I was pretty scared of this anime on the first episode tbvh; but I got used to the stuff and the plot is one of the best out there. There's hints of romance in this which made me ship so badly and desperately. The ending made me cry buckets full of tears out of sadness and then happiness. I'm going to assume that you are going to do so as well (no spoilers attached). I can't really say much about this without giving it all away so I'm suggesting you to just quickly go in and come out of the anime 2 days (or however long it takes you to finish) and tell me how you felt about it. We can ship and start a whole fricking conversation about this. Remember to have tissues beside this because a lot of bad stuff happens. I knew I was going to give something away for this... dammit all. Watch it anyways. 

ALL OF THEM ARE GOOD... JUST THAT THIS IS MY LIST RIGHT NOW...

Edit: You may also want to try Sugar Sugar Rune, Itazura na Kiss, Glass Mask, Kaze no Stigma, and La Corda D'oro. These are also A-MA-ZING! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment